Christmas shopping fatigue? Gift wrapper’s elbow? Seasonal overload?
Take the load off your feet and mind by relaxing with a flight of fine modernist cocktails courtesy of the Mood Therapist, Hanoi’s preferred intoxicologist, on Friday 18 December 2015 from 6.30pm at the Moose & Roo Smokehouse.
We’re switching it up a little bit this time – reducing the minimum cocktail commitment (and price) but making a broader selection of cocktails available as an ‘after party’ for those who want to keep on going.
We’re also making it a Smokehouse specific selection – lots of spirit forward cocktails, with a focus on bourbon, for slow seasonal sipping’…and a special Smokehouse cocktail. You don’t want to miss this one!
Tickets are limited, so grab yours soon from the Moose & Roo Smokehouse (inside the American Club – 19/21 Hai Bà Trưng, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội), the Moose & Roo Pub (42 Mã Mây, Hàng Buồm, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội), the Hanoi Sandwich House (66 Xuan Dieu ) or by calling the Mood Therapist in Tây Hồ on 093 454 1970.
The Smokehouse Selection
800,000VND per ticket in advance. 1,000,000 on the door. Ticket includes one each of the following four cocktails (unless I change the menu before then…):
- Raspberry Gin & Tonic – Gin infused with fresh raspberries sous vide, home made tonic water, bubbles.
- The Smokehouse – Bourbon, pressure-caramelised sweetcorn syrup, hickory smoke, lime juice. Garnished with a Moose & Roo Smokehouse bacon straw
- Marouni – Gin, Aperol, sweet vermouth, Marou Ben Tre cacao nibs ‘aged’ sous vide
- XXXmas Pudding Old Fashioned – VSOP Cognac, christmas pudding syrup, bitters
Additional Cocktails (limited availability) by the glass at 200,000VND for ticket holders will include some or maybe all of the following!
- Rose and Pink Peppercorn Negroni – Gin, Campari and sweet vermouth infused with organic rose petals and pink peppercorns
- Banana Justino – Rum, bananas and vanilla beans blended and spun in a centrifuge. Served with a squeeze of lime over a coconut water rock
- Coriander Seed Old Fashioned – Bourbon, coriander seed syrup with a hint of chilli, bitters
- Spiced Fig Old Fashioned – Bourbon, spiced fig syrup, bitters
- Chipotle and Rye Old Fashioned – Rye whisky, sous vide chipotle chilli and Phu Quoc black pepper syrup, bitters
- Coffee Boulevardier – Bourbon, Aperol and sweet vermouth ‘aged’ sous vide with Buon Me Thuot coffee
Come and get festive with us down at the Smokehouse and enjoy some some slow sippin’ cocktails and a face full of delicious meat!
If you’re on Facebook you can hook up to the event and register your interest in going via this link so you get more info nearer the event, but remember, you get a much better price if you purchase your ticket in advance.