Yeah, I know, you thought this was going to be a shop selling Mood Therapist products, but sadly not for now 🙁
I have some ideas for this in the pipeline but the logistics are pretty challenging with me being in Vietnam and it’s something that has to be done right so please bear with me…
What this page is about for now is a response to numerous requests I get for recommendations for equipment and supplies to make the kind of cocktails that I am producing. It’s time consuming to keep finding links for people when they ask so I thought I would put together an Amazon store with all the links in one place so you can see what I use and recommend.
Right now it has five sections
- Recommended books – This includes a selection of my favourite books and go to reference materials. Not all of them are what you would call ‘classic cocktail books’ as there are a few which are more focused on cooking, techniques or just ingredients and pairing ideas. I have found them all very useful and I hope you find the same.
- Bar tools – This is probably what you expect – shaking tins, mixing glasses, jiggers and all that jazz. This is a no tat zone – only good quality tools that have stood the test of time.
- Glassware – I don’t have access to treasure troves of vintage glassware but I still want my drinks to be stylish. This section includes links to my favourite Minners Cocktail Classic glasses which are robust, stylish and nicely sized for a variety of drink styles. There are also some of my other preferred glasses to be found here.
- Larger equipment – This is some of the odder pieces of equipment that I use on a regular basis including refractometers, micropipettes, centrifuges and the like as well as some more domestic items that don’t look like they belong in a laboratory.
- Powders and potions – This includes my favourite hydrocolloids, acids and processing agents!
I will keep adding products gradually as I have the time so do check in to see if there is anything new! For any products purchased from Amazon through links on this website I receive a small commission from Amazon, which in turn helps to pay for the upkeep of this site. Thank you for your support.
In plain legalese, what this means is that moodtherapist.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com
Got that? Great.